Posts by Kim Williams-Pulfer
Latest Blog Posts
- Finding the Goldilocks Zone in Policy Influence
- Using Evidence to Effectively Support Education During COVID-19
- How Can Funders’ Policy Engagement Practices Match Aspirations? By Centering Equity.
- How Collaboration Can Help Foundations Achieve Their Policy Goals
- As Learning Changes, It’s Time for Students to Weigh In
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.