Latest Blog Posts
- LGBTQ+ Youth Deserve More — And Philanthropy Can Help
- Madam C.J. Walker’s Lessons for Giving — and Living — Well
- It’s Time for Philanthropy to Get Involved Driving Equity in AI
- Funders Take Note: Philanthropy Can Do More to Support Student Aspirations
- Social Justice Philanthropy and Meeting Next-Gen Donors Where They Are
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.