Latest Blog Posts
- The Philanthropic Community Must Lead on Advancing Dignity — And Here’s How
- 220,000 Students Want to Talk to You about Mental Health
- Shifting Power at the Intersection of Listening and Participation
- Don’t Let the Pendulum Hit You: How to Make Lasting Change for Women’s Rights
- To Avert a Tipping Point, Philanthropy Must Decolonize Giving Practices
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.