Latest Blog Posts
- What Ted Lasso Teaches Us About Philanthropy
- In This ‘Moment of Truth,’ Philanthropy Can and Should Get it Right
- To Support Shifts in Philanthropic Practices, Foundations Must Reimagine Their Internal Structures and Processes
- In Conversation with Allison Fine and Beth Kanter, Authors of “The Smart Nonprofit”
- We Need Many Champions to Shift Foundation Listening Practices
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.