Latest Blog Posts
- Shifting Power at the Intersection of Listening and Participation
- Don’t Let the Pendulum Hit You: How to Make Lasting Change for Women’s Rights
- To Avert a Tipping Point, Philanthropy Must Decolonize Giving Practices
- Solutions Without Borders: Funding Community-Driven Solutions for HIV Interventions
- The Three Levers Changemakers Must Pull to Eliminate the Racial Wealth Gap
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.