Latest Blog Posts
- Funders Take Note: Philanthropy Can Do More to Support Student Aspirations
- Social Justice Philanthropy and Meeting Next-Gen Donors Where They Are
- How Can Philanthropy and Journalism Work Even Better Together?
- What Does ChatGPT Know About Philanthropy?
- A Plea to My Fellow Philanthropists: Let’s Lose the Red Tape
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.