Latest Blog Posts
- Takeaways from an Introduction to the World of Philanthropy
- Six Things Funders Can Change to Better Support Child- and Youth-led Grassroots Groups
- How Rapid Assessments Can Help the Shift from Response to Recovery
- Why Flexible Funding Needs to be Philanthropy’s New Normal
- Elevating the Conversation: A Note of Appreciation and Thanks
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.