Latest Blog Posts
- Foundations Are Mostly Staying the Course in Response to U.S. Supreme Court Affirmative Action Rulings
- Beyond the Grant: How One Foundation Centered Connection in Giving
- On a Unique Board Member’s Lasting Legacy
- Environmental Funding in Europe: A Drop in the (Rising) Ocean
- Practicing What We Preach: Acting on Donor Feedback
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.