Latest Blog Posts
- More Than Just a Paper: Building Team Culture Through Strategy Design
- Centering Race and Intersectional Equity for Effective Disaster Recovery
- When it Comes to Boards, ‘Who’ Matters
- One Foundation’s Journey from Feedback to Action, Part Two: Positive Action
- One Foundation’s Journey from Feedback to Action, Part One: Humbling Lessons
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.