Latest Blog Posts
- The Trust Gap: What Funders Can Learn from MacKenzie Scott’s Giving
- Emerging Impacts: Going Deeper on the Effects of MacKenzie Scott’s Large, Unrestricted Gifts
- Weaving Trust-Based Philanthropy into a Participatory Initiative
- Philanthropy’s Role in Making Climate Change a Greater Bipartisan Priority
- Deploying Funding for Scale: Four Lessons from Funders
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.