Latest Blog Posts
- Seeing Philanthropy in a New Light
- Four Years, 400 Leaders, For the Future: Reflections on the Funder & Evaluator Affinity Network
- Introducing Season Two of the Giving Done Right Podcast
- Learning to Live with the Pandemic, but Not Its Terrible Impact
- Is MacKenzie Scott Going to Fix Strategic Philanthropy?
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.