Latest Blog Posts
- How Gender Differences Show Up (and Don’t) in CEP’s Grantee Perception Report
- Unlocking Collective Action through Big Gifts
- 2022 in Review: A Note of Thanks to Our Partners
- The Impact of Large, Unrestricted Grants on Nonprofits: A Five-Year View
- Staffing for Success: What We Know about Staffing for Strong Funder-Grantee Relationships
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.