Latest Blog Posts
- Notes at the Crossroads: Reflections on CEP’s “Persevering Through Crisis: The State of Nonprofits” Survey
- Theatre Nonprofits and Social Justice: A New Way Forward
- Expanding the Network of Who We Listen To
- Conflict as a Sign of Hope
- Heading for the Exit? 5 Considerations for Funders from Collective Conversations
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.