Latest Blog Posts
- From Survey Questions to Action: One Foundation’s Approach To a Targeted Review of Stakeholder Feedback
- Investing in Both Main Street and Wall Street
- Project Grants Still Need Not Be the Enemy: An Equity-Oriented Update One Year Later
- Philanthropy’s Role in a Better Future
- What the Evolution of Gender Can Teach Us About Equality
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.