Latest Blog Posts
- Looking Back with Gratitude, Moving Forward Together
- From Corporate Board Rooms to Mainstream Media: AAPIs Must Be Seen and Heard
- Funders Share Stories of Change, Part One: Greater Focus on Systemic Inequities & Racial Equity
- When it Comes to Boards, “Who” Matters
- What’s Not Changing (Much) in Funder Practice: Multiyear GOS
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.