randomized controlled trials
Latest Blog Posts
- A Learning Journey Around Climate Change
- Listening vs. Transformation: Is Philanthropy Changing in the Ways Nonprofits Need Most?
- How Philanthropy Can Help Save Our Democracy AND Protect the Climate
- Philanthropy Can Help Expose the Truth About Racial Inequality in America Through Support of Documentary Films
- Philanthropy: Time to Abandon the Ivory Tower of Climate Policy
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.