Latest Blog Posts
- The Kids Aren’t Alright – Philanthropy Can Help
- Spending Out: One Funder’s 30-Year Journey
- Funder Listening Practices in Different Regions: Insights in Brazil and Europe
- Philanthropic Agency: The Next Model of Trust-Based Philanthropy for Everyone
- Philanthropy Needs Rights-Based Strategies and Tactics for Climate Action
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.