Latest Blog Posts
- The Path Forward: How Funders Can Respond to the Supreme Court’s Affirmative Action Rulings
- Most Foundations Are Not Retreating from Their Racial Justice Goals
- Foundations Are Mostly Staying the Course in Response to U.S. Supreme Court Affirmative Action Rulings
- Beyond the Grant: How One Foundation Centered Connection in Giving
- On a Unique Board Member’s Lasting Legacy
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.