Latest Blog Posts
- 2022 in Review: A Note of Thanks to Our Partners
- The Impact of Large, Unrestricted Grants on Nonprofits: A Five-Year View
- Staffing for Success: What We Know about Staffing for Strong Funder-Grantee Relationships
- How Measuring Systems Change Can Open the Door to Transformative Impact
- 4 Lessons from MacKenzie Scott’s Unconventional Approach
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.