trust based philanthropy
Latest Blog Posts
- The Joy in Giving Done Right: Looking Back on Season 3 of CEP’s Podcast
- The Changing Landscape of Philanthropy – Bolder Moves for Greater Impact
- Are We Facing a Sector-Wide Lottery Curse?
- The Effects of Big Gifts: New CEP Research Report on MacKenzie Scott’s Giving
- Donors: Is How We Think About Impact Holding Us Back from Achieving It?
Posts from CEP Authors
The CEP Blog is a forum for a wide range of views and perspectives on what it takes to be effective in philanthropy. Join in with a comment or submit a post for consideration by emailing email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only publish a fraction of the posts we receive. We select submissions for publication based on relevance to our audience of foundation leaders and donors.